[PLUG] linuxfromscratch needs a home

Tyler F. Creelan creelan at engr.orst.edu
Tue Nov 19 00:41:09 UTC 2002

> Bottom line is that it looks like there could be help for LFS if they
> could restructure the data for smaller downloads or if they could share
> the load across mirrors somehow.

Goneril:
As you are old, you shou'd be staid and wise,
Here do you keep an hundred Sources and Tarballs,
Files so debaucht and bold that this our Palace
Shews like a riotous Inn, a Tavern, Brothel;
Be then advised by she that else will take
The she that beggs, to lessen your Bandwidth,
Take half a way, and see that the remainder
Be such as may befit your Age, and know
Themselves and you.

Lear/LFS:
Darkness and Devils!
Saddle my Horses, call my Train together,
Degenerate Viper, I'll not colloc my files with Thee;
I yet have left a Server. Serpent, Monster,
Lessen my Tarballs, and call 'em riotous?
All Kernel Sources approv'd of choice and rarest Parts,
That each particular of duty know?
How small, Sourceforge, was thy Fault? O LFS,
Beat at this Gate that let thy Folly in,
And thy dear Judgment out.

ActI, ll 380.

Anyone else reminded of King Lear?  :-)

-TYler