[PLUG] RedHat Road Show 2002 Clinic

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 19 02:19:51 UTC 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Mike De La Mater wrote:

> It's the default. I've even installed the complete Gnome and KDE desktops,
> too but the bluefin/tooth/lips desktop is the default when you reboot
> after installing. It's great to only reboot once while installing.

Mike,

  How interesting! What of Gnome and/or KDE is essential in this case? I'll
probably be putting xfce on this box, too, but I'm just curious how
blue<whatever> is installed when the choices are Gnome and KDE.

  Reboot only once while installing? Hasn't this always been true with
linux?

Thanks muchly,