[PLUG] Streaming media in Linux?

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Mon Nov 18 16:00:58 UTC 2002

So of course what the lusers are doing to these guys is *not* rude?

I will admit that both sides are rude but some people just need to be hit up the side of the head with a 2x4 before the understand that they are *not* all that.

Having said that if you don't like the customer service ask for your full refund and move on. :)