[PLUG] Fwd: OpenOffice default paper size

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Nov 20 18:55:20 UTC 2002

What are the other two places? I only made the one change and it solved
my problems. I did find two other places in my system's psprint.conf
file but those paper size values were associated with the two printers
I have setup. I was able to setup the appropriate paper size for each
printer when I set them up in the admin program.

Thanks,

Tony