[PLUG] Problems Installing Linux on WinNT disk

scarynetworkguy at attbi.com scarynetworkguy at attbi.com
Thu Nov 21 00:23:34 UTC 2002

Does the demo version of Partitionmagic actually partition now? It has not in
any of the versions I have looked at over the years. The reason for this is
pretty obvious it is for many people a "one use" app and a fully functioning
demo would be selfdefeating in many ways.

Having said that repartitioning with Partitionmagic and then installling Debian
is a *good* plan and  is the way I built my first dual boot box. I just doubt if
you can do it with the demo version.