[PLUG] Maple 8 on Linux ?

joncoulsey at attbi.com joncoulsey at attbi.com
Thu Nov 21 16:33:16 UTC 2002

I'm in calc 1 (251) at PSU this term and have been using Gnuplot for some of the
homework assignments. I also have the TI-89, which has the same software as the
TI-92, but can be had for $40-$60 than the TI-92. Some of the students have
Maple, but I think the student edition is still $120. Gnuplot and the TI-89 do
it for me, but that may change in some of the higher level stuff.

jon