[PLUG] null modem in SE

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Thu Nov 21 18:00:35 UTC 2002

There ain't much out here.  Really Good Stuff got rid of most of their
cables and odd adapters and the new computer shop next door has next to
nothing.  There's a new place on 52nd and Harrison (a few blocks south of
Foster) that I haven't been to yet.  There is a Circuit City towards
Clakamas--probably best bet.

--
Kyle Accardi