[PLUG] NNTP Server.

AthlonRob AthlonRob at data.lm.ro
Thu Nov 21 18:38:09 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 08:34, K.Prasad wrote:
> Would like to ge the procedures of configuring a NNTP server and to
> get the peak performance what all precausions I should take while
> configuring.
> I am new to NNTP , hence I would like to get info from scratch..

So I guess the SSH experiment went well?

What kind of NNTP server do you want?  Google for leafnode (that's what
I use) or INN.  They're two different classes of NNTP servers... so pick
which one you want and read its documentation.  Leafnode is very very
easy.

--
AthlonRob <AthlonRob at data.lm.ro>