[PLUG] NNTP Server.

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Thu Nov 21 18:46:58 UTC 2002

It sounds to me like you could use a general primer on Linux in general.

The Linux Documentation Project (http://www.tldp.org) has a slew of
information.  Just type what you want to know about in the search box,
and it will come up with a HOWTO or two on that subject.

I hate giving generalized RTFM advice, but when you ask such generalized
questions, that's all we can do besides sending back a barrage of 'which
what why how when' querys.  Unless we get something more along the lines
of 'I installed X to do Y on hardware Z as per the instructions in the
README|HOWTO but it failed with AA error, and now I'm stuck', it's hard,
VERY hard to help.

Help US help YOU.

-R

--