[PLUG] null modem in SE

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Thu Nov 21 18:36:05 UTC 2002

Depending on where you are coming from Graybar might be in your path.

I think two RJ45 to DB 9 or 25 connectors and however many feet of cat5 you
need, is going to be your best bet for getting a long null modem in town.
Don't forget to get a pin extractor if you don't have one. They are about $4-6
which is way over priced for the cheaply made tool, but it will pay for itself
if you confuse the pins.

Graybar Electric Co., Inc.
901 Northeast 60th Avenue
Portland, OR 97213