[PLUG] SSH Server.

Carla Schroder pluglist at bratgrrl.com
Thu Nov 21 21:30:33 UTC 2002

On Thursday 21 November 2002 13:08, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
> Do you know about the "man" command?  I assume that by now you do...
><snip useless blah blah>

Use Linux, and reap the pleasures of getting yelled at and insulted. Hey,
there's a recruiting pitch. K. Prasad, I hope you found the useful responses
in this thread.

Did it ever occur to you that not all people posting here have a good command
of English? Especially the ones, say, who live in India? Phrasing a complex
question may be not be easy.

Would a little graciousness be so bloody difficult? Y'all snarky twits had the
option to ignore the question, or use that same energy you spent being
buttheads on being helpful. You preach 'Linux is the best! Join us!', then
jump all over people who don't write posts that meet your exacting standards.
That'll win people over, why, just think- if you insult ten newbies per day,
who in turn each insult ten newbies, and so on, Linux will achieve world
domination in no time.

--
Carla Schroder