[PLUG] Who would you reccomend for Cisco training

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Nov 22 13:25:54 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Evans <revans at e-z.net> writes:

Russell> Wasn't it Apple that lost all their management team in a
Russell> plane crash? Seems like the Geek Cruises are the same
Russell> risk.

Heh.  I know you're joking... but the risk from a cruise vs a risk
from a plane are in completely different leagues.

Russell>  For the good of the community, I'll go in your place. i
Russell> know its a sacrifice, but for good of the community, how
Russell> could I say no?

Heh.