[PLUG] SSH Server.

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Nov 22 19:36:26 UTC 2002

The sad thing is that when someone needs help for the most common
configuration items for Linux/Unix like: email, FTP, SSH, DNS there are
a number of websites with good information available online. I went
though this with OpenBSD when I needed to figure out how to setup DNS
and sendmail and a Google search with the proper keywords yielded
quickly yielded pages with all of the information I needed.

Certainly it's fine to spell out the solution step-by-step but I would
hope that most people trying to do system configuration for the various
Unix services might want to learn something in the process and not be
above RTFM replies that include relevant man pages and/or URLs.

Of course we've all seen idiotic responses from some people that give
the stock "RTFM" response with no relevant resources sited which is
just a waste of bits IMHO.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer