[PLUG] Who would you reccomend for Cisco training

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Nov 23 01:09:36 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Kelly" == Kelly Guimont <verso at mac.com> writes:

Kelly> And if you don't think cruises are risky, you haven't watched
Kelly> the news this morning about the two ships who ended up with a
Kelly> buncha sick people over contaminated water or something.

I'm well aware of that news.  That's on Holland America... the same
cruise line that we're using for Geek Cruises.  It's sad that they're
taking every precaution possible and still ending up with some carrier
of the disease between one trip and the next.  I think they made the
right choice to just cancel this week's trip, work to contain the
situation, and then move along, even though the revenue lost must be
significant.