[PLUG] Re: O.T.: Est-ce qu'il y a des francophones ici?

Richard Steffens rsteff at attbi.com
Sat Nov 23 16:13:25 UTC 2002

While I don't speak more than a few words of French (I can ask
directions to the bathroom in several languages, but can't understand
the answers!) I do know of a place in the Lake Grove section of Lake
Oswego that emphasizes their ability so to do. It's a bakery/restaurant
on Boones Ferry Road called, La Provence Bakery and Bistro. They have a
card on their counter offering French lessons, and I detect definite
French accents most of the times I go in.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://rsteff.home.attbi.com/