[PLUG] Apache and php question

Scott VanHoosen octopus024 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 21:42:39 UTC 2002

Richard,

You need to turn on short_open_tags in /etc/php.ini. I had the same
problem when I went from RedHat 7.3 to RedHat 8.

You might want to write your future PHP scripts with the "proper" PHP
tags, like:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

instead of short tags:

<? phpinfo(); ?>

-Scott

=====
     o                            http://vanhoosen.net
        ..                       octopus024 at yahoo.com
     ([:}p                         Come dive with me!