[PLUG] PLUG-test re-created - BEWARE OF VIRUS TESTS

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Sun Nov 24 02:15:39 UTC 2002

I just re-created PLUG-test.  I am so far the only one subscribed.
Before you subscribe beware that I plan to do virus scanner and spam
scanner tests there.  Don't sign on if you are running Outbreak Express,
for instance, unless you are doing that ON PURPOSE.

Anyone got a Klez virus they can throw at it?  It will accept posts from
anyone...  plug-test at lists.pdxlinux.org

Let's find out if "spamassassin" (with "razor2") knows about the common
viruses... Or will it also need a virus scanner?

I've got it set so that anything with:

... in the headers will get blocked for list manager approval.  Exim
scans all mail on the way in with spamassassin.