[PLUG] Riblio - VersaBar Barcode Sofware

Tyler F. Creelan creelan at engr.orst.edu
Sun Nov 24 19:29:29 UTC 2002

<head>
<title>Hello</title>
</head>

    <b>re: Riblio - VersaBar Barcode Software<br>
    We are actively seeking a locale distributor in your area. This offer is
    extended to you as a value added reseller of automated data collection
    products and services. We offer a low MSRP and a high gross profit margin.<br>
    Riblio- VersaBar is the simplest barcode software but delivers a
    sophisticated, yet easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI) for designing
    "out of the box" labeling systems with no programming required! Visit our
    site and try our demo found at www.riblio.com.<br>
    We look forward to the privilege of becoming part of your company team by
    providing you with the newest and most up-to-date product in this exciting
    and constantly evolving industry. Let Riblio Software help you attain your
    business goals!</b><br>
    <b>Alain (Al) Gauthier<br>
    416-259-1642<br>
    230 Brown's Line<br>