[PLUG] New MWVLUG Site!

Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Mon Nov 25 17:58:10 UTC 2002

All,

I am pleased to announce the Mid-Willamette Valley LUG's brand new web
sight! You can find it here:

  http://www.mwvlug.org

  or here:

  http://www.linux-enterprise.net

The sight-subject to member approval-is a total revamp of the old site.
Here you can get the latest news, MWVLUG activity announcements, and
Linux documentation!

Additionaly, you can submit your own Linux related stories and
announcements!

Please be patient as bandwidth is limited during the beta phase as we
add more content and get the site into it's new home.

Your feedback is needed.If you have comments or suggestions for
improving the site we'd love to hear from you!

Finally, look for the site to be at this address this week:

  http://www.mwvlug.org

I registered and updated the DNS records for this domain. It should take
about two days for the entries to propogate throughout the Internet.

Enjoy!

Best,

Cooper Stevenson