[PLUG] Re: Spamassassin installed SITE WIDE now.

Tyler F. Creelan creelan at engr.orst.edu
Mon Nov 25 19:04:48 UTC 2002

> That was my understanding...

Oops, this message was actually regarding spam filtering on our drizzle
user accounts. Sorry if that wasn't clear... should have posted to drizzle
users instead.

Btw, thanks everyone for the info on how to fsck and umount. (wait, that
doesn't sound right. What were you Unix folks thinking when you made up
these commands? :)

Tyler