[PLUG] Plugger and spaces (%20) in URL attached documents

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Tue Nov 26 19:32:53 UTC 2002

Actually...  I've had this problem myself with SO6 under Solaris.  I
think it is a problem with Mozilla sending out the wrong filename.

Shouldn't /tmp/plugtmp have the file:

PHONE\ DIRECTORY-\ March.xls?  Since the %20's are a (what, URI?)
web-based 'shortcut', and the filesystem isn't web-based.  ;)

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s

   ~ Richard Langis Jr. ~