[PLUG] OpenOffice will not load

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Nov 27 19:58:38 UTC 2002

It seems confusing to have two copies installed so you might want to get
rid of the older version for simplicity's sake. Since "soffice" is a
shell script, have you tried running "sh -xv soffice" to see if there's
any thing funny going on. The script sets and tweaks some environment
variables before exec'ing the "soffice.bin" file.

Tony