[PLUG] Newsletter

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Nov 27 21:08:10 UTC 2002

* Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg at pdxlinux.org> [2002-11-27 11:43]:
> On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 09:17, Russ Johnson wrote:
> > AUGH! SPAM!
>
> Yes, and not 24 hours have gone by since I opened the list, thinking
> that spamassassin would catch them all.

Well, even spamassassin isn't 100%. :)

It catches most of the spam directed at me. About 95% or better of the spam that my system actually accepts, gets tagged as spam. Thankfully, I have some measures in place that tell my mail server not to allow connections from several thousand machines on the 'net.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another -- Murphy's Laws on Sex n°58