[PLUG] Identifying installed video board

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Nov 29 23:32:57 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich>   But, this does not tell me that I have an AGP card
Rich> installed. I looked through other /proc files without seeing
Rich> anything I could identify as a video card brand, model or amount
Rich> of vram on board.

Rich>   I'd appreciate a pointer to learn where this information is to
Rich> be found. I know that XFree86-config has a screen section; is
Rich> that the only place?

You might try lspci -v.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more