[PLUG] Postfix setup

AthlonRob athlonrob at data.4t3.com
Sat Nov 30 17:23:16 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 23:46, Terrel Woolbright wrote:
> Hello everyone.  Could someone send me a sample postfix main.cf file? This
> is the "next" project, to get Postfix up and running. SOmething I can
> compare what I've got to....

The default main.cf file that ships with postfix is very well commented,
you should do just fine following the comments and examples.  :-)

If you get stuck with something, go ahead and ask... but I'm not going
to post my full main.cf to the list for a few reasons... one of which is
it is so well mutilated by now it won't be of much help to anybody...

--
AthlonRob <athlonrob at data.4t3.com>