[PLUG] Problems Installing Linux on WinNT disk

Abraham Zwygart ziggy at anodizing.com
Tue Oct 1 15:28:27 UTC 2002

This is how I got it to work.  When installing Linux I used grub as the boot
loader.
Let every thing go by default except that you have to put a label on the nt
partition
or grub will not see it.  To do this at install time when it shows the boot loader
options
at the bottom of the screen it will list the different partitions and a check mark
on the
default boot partition.  Select the nt/dos partition and the above this line you
can
put in the label name.

Hope this helps
Abraham Zwygart