[PLUG] RE: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #822 - 10 msgs

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Thu Oct 3 21:30:56 UTC 2002

Sean (and listers)

I've got raid working. It's a good feeling to know, knowing that I did it,
considering my amazing lack of experience with Linux.

Also, I've gotten the box to act as a PDC for our Windows machines.

Now, to get the NT box up and running as BDC and tape backup server.

Ah, the work of an IT department (that would be ME) is never done...

AND... the IBM document referenced below was a help. As was a slew of other
documentation, primarily the HOW-TOs and one mailing list (ataraid list at
redhat) that said it WAS possible to use software raid with the Promise
controllers.

TTFN!

Michael Luevane, Analyst/Network Admin
Quantec, LLC