[PLUG] 2.4.19 + RAID was: RE: PLUG digest, Vol 1 #822 - 10 msgs

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Fri Oct 4 15:40:09 UTC 2002

Ah, then we'll just call it a misunderstanding on my part :)

I wasn't interested in hardware raid because everything I'd read said that
you'd be stuck with the 2.4.18 until Promise came out with a new driver and
things that I had read made it look like it might be a while for a new
driver.

Anyway, it's working, I'm logging in. Next step... LDAP!