[PLUG] Help with PCMCIA tulip module for 2.4.19

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Sun Oct 6 19:30:05 UTC 2002

You might want tp try the one right above what you selected, if Xircom
Tulip-like Cardbus support (old driver) didn't work.

< > Xircom Cardbus support (new driver)

This driver is for the Digital "Tulip" Ethernet CardBus adapters.
 It should work with most DEC 21*4*-based chips/ethercards, as well
 as with work-alike chips from Lite-On (PNIC) and Macronix (MXIC) and
 ASIX

I was wrong about tulip_cb as part of the kernel  pcmcia tree. I think now, the
doc I read, meant tulip kernel suppport was from the two Xircon drivers, hey
what do I know?  tulip_cb is part of the pcmcia_cs external drivers so you can
go get the tar ball and compile it.

You might want to get the updated pcmcia_cs source, if	"(Did 3.1.22 really
ship with RH7.3?)" is true.
http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-tulip-bug/2002-May/0007.html

Thank you
Russell