[PLUG] Wheel mouse

Robert Kopp iconoklastic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 00:24:09 UTC 2002

This subject has probably been beaten to death before,
but if so, I missed it. My cockatiel chewed through
the cable of my primitive mouse, and I replaced it
with a Logitech optical wheel mouse. (I'm going to
keep the cockatiel away from this one.)

The new mouse works fine with Linux, despite the fact
that Logitech makes no mention of this OS. But it
doesn't support the wheel feature, just as the old one
did not. Is there a way to get such support with Linux?

=====
Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/

"SAMBA--opening Windows to a wider world."