[PLUG] Re: Portland Internet industry

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Oct 9 02:42:05 UTC 2002

Dilbert cartoons go back a number of years and were around when I worked
at this company. We had a bulletin board in the coffee room and every
morning someone would posted the absolute perfect Dilbert cartoon that
had the same tone and "flavor" that the executives had sent out to the
company employees for the previous day.

The cartoon was posted sometime between 0600-0700 and would be promptly
removed by the first executive that entered the building. I was usually
in the office by 0730 and got to see the daily cartoon board.

Tony