[PLUG] SuSE 8.0 Personal and 8.0 Professional Free

Preston Crawford prestonc at crawfordsolutions.com
Thu Oct 10 16:30:36 UTC 2002

First come first serve. Email me off list if you're interested. I upgraded
to 8.1 last night (I'm a junkie for the latest stuff) and my little
brother switched to Mandrake 9, so we have these two packages available. I
like to share the love, so if someone can truly USE either one of these,
then please email me and they're yours. I'm also putting out something at
my company, so someone may beat you to it. Email me anyway, though, and
I'll let you know.

Preston