[PLUG] sparc

Mazhary-Clark, Ben Ben.Mazhary-Clark at nike.com
Thu Oct 10 18:51:23 UTC 2002

Yep, I had odd issues with my SS5-110 and Debian Woody (3.0) which I was
never able to figure out.  Debian seems to be one of the best distros out
there for Sparc, or at least has the best support.  RedHat dropped sparc
support after 6.2 (however it worked great).  And of course since RH dropped
it Mandrake follows suit.  SuSe used to have a sparc release but it would
appear they do no longer.

Your best starting point for Linux-Sparc resources should be:
www.ultralinux.org
They have a listing of supported distros and FAQs.
Have fun!
--ben