[PLUG] Dolphin Mandrake9.0 Sound Blaster Live! not working?

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Thu Oct 10 20:54:32 UTC 2002

Robby Russell wrote:

> anyone using mandrake 9.0 with a soundblaster live! card get it to work?
>
> I can't seem to get it to work.
>
> I've found people on the net with similar problems but no understandable
> fix...

I'm in the process of working with a SoundBlaster Live on Red
Hat 7.2. I don't know exactly what the differences are between
Mandrake and RedHat, but I've currently got everything working
except Midi I/O. I'm using the emu10k1 driver. I'm just in the
process of installing the newest version of the driver from
Source Forge, which I *hope* will enable Midi. I would be more
than happy to compare notes.

-Mike