[PLUG] Dolphin Mandrake9.0 Sound Blaster Live! not working?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Oct 10 22:01:29 UTC 2002

Robby Russell wrote:

>anyone using mandrake 9.0 with a soundblaster live! card get it to work?
>
>I can't seem to get it to work.
>
>I've found people on the net with similar problems but no understandable
>fix..

I'm using Mandrake 9.0 with a Sound Blaster Live and it seems to be
working.

I have enlightenment as my window manager, no KDE or Gnome installed.
I'm listening to mp3s with xmms right now, and gaim sounds are working too.

I didn't do anything special to get it to work. It indicated that it
found it during the install, and away it went.

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online
http://www.dimstar.net

Random thought #11 (Collect all 17)
"Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants." - Dorothy Parker