[PLUG] Router/firewall w/gui distro needed

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Mon Oct 14 17:29:26 UTC 2002

Freesco runs quite well but takes a bit to set up and configure.  But the
great thing about it is it runs off of a floppy.  You edit and configure
the disk image then write it and boot to the floppy.  Have it running on a
P133 just fine, all the moving parts are the floppy and PS fan; CPU
doesn't even have a fan...but the box is quite large.
http://www.freesco.org/

I think I have a pre-configured disk image laying around...

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

 Theo Macris busted out the keyboard and typed: