[PLUG] Red Hat Road Tour coming to Portland

Don Buchholz don at truedisk.com
Tue Oct 15 16:58:27 UTC 2002

... actually, when gatherings are sufficiently large, I find
the opportunity to break down into smaller groups (table-sized
clusters), and drift from table to table until one finds a
comfortable group/topic to settle down a good environment.

Does anyone know what format RedHat uses for these events?

- Don