[PLUG] Red Hat Road Tour coming to Portland

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Oct 15 17:56:48 UTC 2002

Preston Crawford on Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:17:22 -0700 (PDT) wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Don Buchholz wrote:

> > The Bridgeport is an excellent choice.  Kennedy school
> > could be cool.
>
> Anywhere downtown is better. Transit, remember. Many of us don't drive to
> these things.

Kennedy School is close to 2 bus routes: the 33rd bus stops right in
front of the building (IIRC, the #10), & the Killingsworth bus -- a
cross-town bus that doesn't go downtown -- has a stop only two short
blocks away.

And I'll admit to having a bias for Kennedy School: I live within walking
distance of it. A 30-45 minute walk (one way), but still within walking
distance.

Geoff