[PLUG] On the theme of application behaviors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 15 19:48:05 UTC 2002

  I have a pdf file (one page) that allows us peasants to fill in the
blanks, but not save the filled-in form. Today, it won't print. Neither
directly to the printer nor from a postscript file written to disk. A couple
of weeks ago, it worked just fine.

  When I try printing, the printer's LEDs flash, "processing job", then it
stops processing after a few seconds and returns to comatose mode. Same
thing when I try to print the file from disk.

  Very strange and hasn't happened to me before. This is
Acroread-5.something. Has anyone seen this happen before?

  I have the postscript file if someone could discern the problem from
looking at it.

Thanks,