[PLUG] ATT Cable Internet

Sandy Herring sandy at herring.org
Tue Oct 15 21:03:33 UTC 2002

The search capability was put into new.pdxlinux.org...

    http://new.pdxlinux.org/cgi-bin/htsearch

But I don't think Karl has had any time to work on that since he dropped in
ht://Dig. The index does not appear to have been rebuilt in many moons. See
the attached email to the list from Karl for more info.

Sandy

--
Sandy Herring, RHCE                        o              sandy at herring.org
Peck of Pickled Pisces               __  o               http://herring.org/