[PLUG] ISDN with Linux

Ben Prew bprew at logiccloud.com
Thu Oct 17 00:10:23 UTC 2002

Hey,

I currently work at a dentist's office and we are looking for a
high-speed connection to the Internet.  I can get SDSL through Worldcom
(who currently filed bankruptcy) and ISDN through QWest.  Since we
currently have phone service through QWest, I was thinking this would be
a good idea.  Also, I was hoping to switch to a Linux router with the
addition of a high-speed connection (we have ICS over a modem currently,
don't ask).

So, should I go for ISDN with Linux, or use DSL?  Does Linux care
whether I'm using ISDN or DSL?

Thanks

--
Ben