[PLUG] Re: Rack-mount cases for linux boxes

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Oct 17 04:06:56 UTC 2002

Rich Shepard wrote:
>   A related question: are Slot 1 motherboards/cpus far outdated and not
> worth anything? I've not followed hardware for at least the past four years.

Slot 1 motherboards are getting hard to find. You'll find plenty listed
on pricewatch.com, but the few that I ordered turned out to be out of
stock.

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online
http://www.dimstar.net

Random thought #11 (Collect all 17)
"Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their
fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants." - Dorothy Parker