[PLUG] Using Mozilla for e-mail

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at attbi.com
Mon Oct 21 18:26:53 UTC 2002

I'm trying to use Mozilla as an e-mail client on my laptop. The window
for adding a new card to the address book has no scroll bar, and is
taller than 600 pixels. Unfortunately, the control buttons for
performing the addition are at the bottom of the window. I have looked
for a setting in preferences, but don't find anything that will let me
change the size of the window, or in some other way allow me to see
everything displayed in it.

Is this because someone decided that 1024 x 768 is what "everyone"
should be using, or am I missing something?

I'll be trying other e-mail tools, but since I already know how Netscape
works, I thought it would be easier to stick with the familiar for the
time being.

Doesn't this have a spell checker?

Regards,
Dick Steffens