[PLUG] Using Mozilla for e-mail

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Mon Oct 21 20:02:37 UTC 2002

For the love of all that is good in the universe please don't. For text based email either Pine or Mutt. I like Mutt because at least under Debian it integrates *very* nicely with everything else I want. Emacs makes a horrible mail client and is not so hot as a browser and IMO does not even do the test editing thing so well.