[PLUG] Using Mozilla for e-mail

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 21 20:38:44 UTC 2002

Ray> For the love of all that is good in the universe please
Ray> don't. [...] Emacs makes a horrible mail client and is not so hot
Ray> as a browser and IMO does not even do the test editing thing so
Ray> well.

Having used Emacs for email and USENET for, oh, close to 10 years now,
I'll say that Emacs/Gnus is wonderful for both.  I can click on
embedded links in messages and have the URL sent to my local display
host's browser to load (e.g. if I am reading email with Emacs on my
office machine over a ssh link from home, the browser on my home
machine gets the URL to load).

Some people don't like Emacs.  While I cry for them, I also recognize
it is their right to wander in the desert.  ;-)

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more