[PLUG] ATT Cable Modem

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Tue Oct 22 15:46:15 UTC 2002

Well as some of you will recall last week I sent out a message asking a question about getting ATT Cable modems running. Now I might have missed something but the only thing I could get to work was installing a Winders box and running the stupid virtual tech disk. Once that worked everything worked but I could not get the webpage to work and could not get it to work on a work laptop. So in short my advice if you are going to get cable plan on having a win box to finish the install with after that you should be fine.