[PLUG] Exchange HOWTO Update

Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Tue Oct 22 17:00:22 UTC 2002

> Too bad it isn't a real replacement, no server side calender.

Yep. Gosh, only web-based LDAP compatable web based solutions that offer
Outlook synchronization is available:

  http://www.webevent.com/products/team/

Imagine getting your calendering information through a browser from
anywhere on the Internet without having an Outlook client on your
computer. At the same time, imaging the user nestling in with their
familiar Outlook calender when they return to their desks...

This is just one of at least a dozen other products available.

The goal here is to make sure our customers are free of vendor lock while
at the same time giving them as many (secure) acess options as possible.

-Cooper