[PLUG] Exchange HOWTO Update

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Tue Oct 22 17:12:26 UTC 2002

What a lot of people don't understand is that in the corporate world they
want something that works like outlook, because they don't want to change
the way they do things.  If there was a very comparable outlook-like app
for linux (or even windows) it would be a no-brainer.  Throwing all the
web-based stuff at them isn't really going to fly well with most suits.

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

 Cooper Stevenson busted out the keyboard and typed: