[PLUG] strange trojan

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Oct 23 09:57:13 UTC 2002

This is similar to the "ABFrag exploit".

ABFrag supposedly will hack a remote linux or bsd using a tcp/ip
fragmentation attack. It is actually a trojan that steals /etc/shadow and
a few other things and sends it off to the author of the program.

I guess Outlook users have become too easy of a target.