[PLUG] unsolicited election email

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Fri Oct 25 15:05:52 UTC 2002

By default you have made it a discussion on merits. I can't vote for or against her but I would encourage you all who can to vote against her and make it clear this is why.

To answer your question she got it the same way any spammer gets it. Bots, buying it off lists. Any of the many ways those scumbags use to get a email address. Google or search /. on the subject and you will see that it is quite common and that they work with the same people who send out all the other spam.